New Members appointed to the Ontario Land Tribunal
The Ontario Land Tribunal is pleased to announce the start of seven new Appointees who are responsible for the adjudication of disputes, effective November 17, 2022. They are:
- Robert Ackerman, a lawyer with over 30 years experience, including expropriations and real estate litigation law.
- Jean-Pierre Blais, a lawyer and former CEO of the Canadian Radio-Television and Telecommunication Commission.
- David Brown, a former full-time Member of LPAT with experience in land-use planning.
- Steven Dixon, a professional planner experienced in land-use planning and policy in both private and public sectors.
- Aaron Sauve, a lawyer and former provincial prosecutor in the City of Windsor.
- Kurtis Smith, an urban planner and former mayor of the Township of Adelaide Metcalfe and councillor for the County of Middlesex.
- Robert Steinberg has been appointed as a part-time Vice-Chair. He is a former part-time Member of the Board of Negotiation with more than 11 years of experience resolving complex disputes and arbitrating for property taxes.
October 13, 2023
August 9, 2023
July 17, 2023