Decisions issued by the Ontario Land Tribunal (OLT) and its predecessor tribunals (Local Planning Appeal Tribunal, Environmental Review Tribunal, Board of Negotiation, Conservation Review Board, Mining and Lands Tribunal) can be accessed through the search bar above.
You can also find decisions for a specific case through our “Case Status” page.
Decisions are also available through the Canadian Legal Information Institute (CanLII) website.
For decisions older than ten years, please contact us at (416) 212-6349 or toll free at 1 (866) 448-2248.
Searching for Decisions:
You can search for decisions using keywords such as:
- Case number
- Name of individual or organization (e.g. John Smith, ABC Corporation)
- Municipality name or type (e.g. Ottawa, township)
- Street name (e.g. Bay Street)
- Topic (e.g. “archaeology”, “vegetation”, “deck”)
- Legislation, citation or docket (e.g. “ Ontario Heritage Act”, “ Environmental Protection Act”, “ Municipal Act”)
Decision Alerts Through “RSS Feeds”:
CanLII gives you the option to subscribe to an “RSS feed” and be alerted when a tribunal posts a new decision.
Learn how to subscribe to “RSS feeds” [link to Microsoft’s website].