The Adjudicative Tribunals Accountability, Governance and Appointments Act, (ATAGAA) 2009, was enacted to ensure that tribunals are accountable, efficient and transparent in their operations as well as remain independent in the decision-making process, and continue to apply to the Ontario Land Tribunal (OLT).
To request any of the public accountability documents in an alternative format, please contact the Accessibility Coordinator.
Public Accountability Documents & Policies
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Ethics Plan
- Complaint and Redress Mechanism
- Conflict of Interest Rules
- Member Accountability Framework
o Position Descriptions
o Code of Conduct
- Travel and Hospitality Disclosure
- Accessibility Policy
- Consultation Policy
- French Language Services Policy
- Service Standard Policy
Governance Accountability Documents
The Ontario Land Tribunal was established on June 1, 2021. Previously, Ontario’s five land tribunals (the Local Planning Appeal Tribunal, Environmental Review Tribunal, Board of Negotiation, Conservation Review Board and the Mining and Lands Tribunal) were part of the Ontario Land Tribunals organization.
- View the 2021-2022 Ontario Land Tribunal Annual Report (PDF)
- View the 2021-2022 Ontario Land Tribunal Annual Report (HTML)
- View the 2020-2021 Ontario Land Tribunals Annual Report (PDF)
- View the 2020-2021 Ontario Land Tribunals Annual Report (HTML)
The Ontario Land Tribunal will review its public accountability documents to determine whether they require amendment every three years after their initial publication.