Online Document SubmissionYou can now submit your documents to the Ontario Land Tribunal (OLT) online via our Secure Email service.
Note: This is an optional service. Documents can continue to be submitted to the OLT through processes previously established with the predecessor tribunals. This includes submission via email to OLT.Registrar@ontario.ca (including the sharing of links to cloud-based storage platforms) or physically through mail.
Go to Login/Register →
- You must submit an invitation request to register and use our Secure Email service. You will receive an invitation link with a PIN number within two business days. Please go to the link and register with the PIN number (Note: Invitations may be sent to your “Spam” folder).
- Once you have successfully registered, you will be able to login and submit your documents to the OLT. To submit your documents, click on "+ New" and "Secure Message".
- After each submission, you will receive an automatic reply with a unique reference number. Please make sure to include your reference number in the subject line if you are following up on a previous submission.
- If you have any questions, please complete our contact form or email us at OLT.General.Inquiry@ontario.ca
Document Submission Guidelines:
All document file names must include the following information:
- Document type
- Type of party submitting the document
- Name of the party submitting the document (including initials if the name is not unique to the case)
- Date on which the document was created or signed, in the format DD-MMM-YYYY (e.g. 12-JAN-2021).
Below are sample document names:
- Expert Report – Defendant – ABC Inc. – 13-MAR-2021
- Financial Statement Form 13.1 – Respondent – J. Doe – 21-NOV-2021
- 11b Application – Defence – Smith – 12-JAN-2021
Please note that documents can only be submitted in Word or PDF format.