The Mining and Lands Commissioner
In the matter of the Conservation Authorities Act
And in the matter of
An appeal against the refusal to issue permission to erect a garage on Lot 32, Plan M-4 in the City of Peterborough in the County of Peterborough, municipally known as 1164 Whitefield Drive.
The Otonabee Region Conservation Authority
Upon the appeal coming on for hearing, upon hearing the evidence produced and upon hearing counsel for the parties and the parties through their counsel consenting thereto,
- It is ordered that the appeal in this matter be and is hereby allowed and the appellant be and is hereby granted permission to erect a garage on Lot 32, Plan M-4 in the City of Peterborough in the County of Peterborough, subject to the following conditions;
- The garage shall be elevated by the construction thereof on piers or piles so that the lowest part thereof, excepting the supporting devices, shall be at least six inches above the regional storm floodline.
- The plans and specifications of the supporting devices and the structural supports of the garage are approved by the respondent or its agent.
- Nothing in the order shall relieve the appellant from complying with any by-law of the City of Peterborough and without limiting the generality thereof, in respect of area, construction or location.
- And it is further ordered that no costs shall be payable by either of the parties to the matter.
Dated this 10th day of December, 1981.
Original signed by
G.H. Ferguson, Q.C.
Mining and Lands Commissioner.